Team Introduction and Bulletin

Welcome to PIRT International, Let me introduce you to The PIRTANS The Prankster-Arvind Swami The Motivator-Shuaib Director Shankar- Shankar The Angry young man-Sriki The Exploiter and Bullet Rider-Naveen The Silent Killer -Raghu Ronald Reagen aka Onsite PIRT Manager Arnold Shivajinagar,the Critic aka Ramu This is how unique we are but with one motive "FUN"
>>PIRT gets hits from 60 countries. >> Feedbacks - mail to pirtinternational@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Incidents In college

There are lot of things that happened in our college life. The Incidents that we are made of. We think about them every now and then and feel if we could go back in time. We want some of the incidents to happen again and the others never in our life. Here is the space where you can share all the happenings. It could be good, bad and ugly. But it sure gonna make your friends happy.

3 comments:

SpeakingSoul said...

One of the funniest incident was when we all had to submit an assignment and on the last day of submission, Mahendra took Srikanth's assignment to copy, but he took a photocopy and submitted it.
The funniest part is the photocopy had Srikanth's name in it as it was written in the originals. Mahendra scratched it out and wrote his name and both of them were suspended. By far the most hilarious incident in our class

Srikanth said...

Yes,i guess it was one of the funniest moment for all other,other than me and mahendra .We were supposed to be debarred for a Week ,but somehow i escaped.Prakash was happy that some how he caught mahendra and he is punishing him.After lots of drama, incident ended without much loss for me and mahendra.
I stopped getting Xerox of Assignment to college from then.

SpeakingSoul said...

One day after lunch break, I was talking on my phone, and Reagan was talking to someone from the CS class on the corridor.. Our class was on the second floor right above the office room.

We did not realise that the break was over and Nishad was waiting for us.. Suddenly some guys were running into the class saying Princi is coming and thats when we noticed that there was no one from our class, everyone had left to the lab already and the whole class was empty and it was only the 3 of us on the corridor and the CS students went into the class..

We took our bags and tried to rush to the Lab in the first floor, but by then the princi was in the second floor and turned in to the corridor from the staircase and we did not know what to do as we were facing him.

I was in middle of Reagan and Nishad. I immediately put my hands on Reagan's and Nishad's shoulder and started limping...
we did not have to say anything to each other.. They spontaneously held me like my leg was hurt and couldn't walk.

We tried to ignore the princi and walk past him, but he caught us and asked us what happened and I told I sprained my leg and Reagan told princi that I sprained my leg while climbing up the stairs..

Then the 3 of us ran down and into the lab and burst out laughing.. We had a narrow escape that day.

And the funniest part was our System Software lecturer was noticing everything from the Lab.

Post a Comment