Team Introduction and Bulletin

Welcome to PIRT International, Let me introduce you to The PIRTANS The Prankster-Arvind Swami The Motivator-Shuaib Director Shankar- Shankar The Angry young man-Sriki The Exploiter and Bullet Rider-Naveen The Silent Killer -Raghu Ronald Reagen aka Onsite PIRT Manager Arnold Shivajinagar,the Critic aka Ramu This is how unique we are but with one motive "FUN"
>>PIRT gets hits from 60 countries. >> Feedbacks - mail to pirtinternational@gmail.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bike Trip proposal for 2011

1> Bike Trip to BR Hills

Location : Biligiri Rangana Betta (Suggested by Sriki)
Attractions: Good nature sight seeing & Early morning wildlife Safari, Can Visit Shivana Samudra on the way, K Gudi.
Duration: 2 Days and 1 Night.

Why Bike Trip??

BR Hills is just about 200KM from Bangalore, Also I have been there in Bike once and it was awesome. This was the first time I was in a forest in an open vehicle, a bike. I can tell you all that, the view is much better than that from a closed vehicle. 

Plan??

So If we guys leave on Saturday morning, we will be there at our Destination for Lunch. There is a government Guest house for stay and it is very cheap. Rs.500 for one room with a good toilet and hot water. 10 of us stayed there in one room so, you all can imagine the size. No good hotel there to eat food, have to manage with the local stuff. Sunday morning we can go for a Safari, and after our breakfast we can go for a ride through K Gudi (The best forest Ride I have ever had, just can't explain the feeling). After that we can be riding back to Bangalore. Total Budget will be Rs.1100 + Safari Charges.
Entering BR Hills
K Gudi
Ride near Elephant Crossing
Orphaned Deer at K Gudi

Sunset in BR Hills
BR Hills Check Post
Notice
Click here to read more at my Blog.

2> Bike Trip to Manchenbele Dam

Location : Just outside Bangalore
Attractions: Doda Alad Mara (Big Banyan Tree), ISRO Moon Mission Satellite ground control Room, Manchenbele Dam and Trekking at Savanadurga.
Duration: 1 Days.


Plan??

Morning we leave Bangalore, see the above mentioned attraction spots, and then Trek Savanadurga (One of the Biggest Monolithic Rocks of the world). There are no Hotels, so we must carry our own food/water.

Click Here to see pics & read about it at my blog

This is just an alternative plan. If People cant make it to the 2 day trip then can make it to the one day trip.

Watch out this space for other proposals for 2011.

5 comments:

Srikanth said...

No BIKE TRIP,I am not interested.This was already told to ARVIND @ Bangalore Bus Stop.Its not only me even Shankar and Shuaib agreed [ I Suppose ].Still i am not stopping any1 going ahead with Plan.ENJOY your BIKE TRIP. *

*Condition APPLY.

Shuaib said...

uhhhhhhhh !!! sriki.. goa kopa innu hoglilwa hahaha !!!!!!!!

I am OK , just waiting for my Activa soon,,,, else my CAR is always available !!!!!!!

Provided i am in Bangalore by next year!!! myself dono where i will land in few days or few months,!!!

Anyways good initative Arvind........

Srikanth said...

No Kopa nothing.ALLllllllllllllllllll IS WELL.I wanted to make clear at beginning, so that later u people don't face any confusion,while planning.

SpeakingSoul said...

@ Sriki, you did not firmly say that you were against Bike Trip. If u said so, I wouldn't be spending my time on this post. Also Shuaib is fine with it and shankar told that anything is fine but he prefers Car.

I have been to both the places in Bike.. So this was not planned for me. Just tot that as PIRT we will do something differently.

If my memory serves me correct, On the other day when I asked you, If u will come for a one day Bike trip you said you will come, Also I Think I asked you if u will be bringing your bike n u said yes.. I dont remember properly, sorry if I have remembered it wrongly..

Also PIRT, this was just a proposal... So it is meant to be accepted or discarded.

Also I appreciate Sriki for coming up with this view as others have not come out with their views yet
Watch out for this space.. more proposals coming soon ;)

Shankar Krishnamurthy said...

I'm ready for the trip.you people just decide the date and time.

Post a Comment